Sunday, February 14, 2010

My favourite song is "Don't stop believing" (:

SO IN LOVE WITH THIS VERSION!!!!


Cover of Don't stop believing. (jaw-dropping-ly good)

Guess what. The singer is called Sam Tsui (my CT shares the same name). HAHA! Its an awesome acapella cover, but I still prefer the original version by journey.

No, I didn't like it because of Glee (which I haven't watched). I've loved this song since secondary 4. & I said this because I don't want to sound as though I'm following a trend.



I saw the Dr. Martens booties I really want to get, but everybody's getting booties these days, should I still get them? :( Its also expensive, so by the time I save up for a pair, everybody'll have it and they'll be like "eww, she's just following a trend. Its so ugly!"

No I don't think they're ugly, I kinda of like them. You know, it gives of that.. I'm a nonconformist feeling. Somehow.



Or should I get that pair of heeled boots? The one I tried at topshop the other day. Problem is, I can't walk in them. HAHA.


Besides these items, I feel like looking for stuff at thrift shops.
& some interesting tops and shirts (I ♥ my checkered one)
& dresses/skirts




Kings of Convenience & Feist - The Build up

I like a song called "surprise Ice" by Kings of Convenience too.


My brother is an awesome teacher. Economics seems more interesting now. & I'll always and forever be amazed by his amount of patience and ability to understand others and think in their shoes. He's so encouraging. Yahui, you're one lucky girl.

No comments: